Original Article Source: Seeking Alpha
An Early Commercial-Stage Ag-Tech Disruptor: Bee Vectoring Technologies
Article By: Sergio Heiber
- Bee Vectoring Technologies is a disrupter in the farming industry.
- This is the only company to have gained regulatory approval for a bee delivered fungicide.
- The company is seeking global regulatory approval and local partnerships while it develops its U.S. foothold subsequent to recent U.S. regulatory approval.
- The initial commercialization of blueberry and strawberry bee vectoring can be expanded to other crops.
- BVT is working on expanding its revenue stream by establishing partners for third party sales and by creating a global sales network.